Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Exact Change Radio: Photo Retrospect

Here are some photos from over the course of Exact Change Radio that have never been posted on this site before. Enjoy and thanks again to everyone who ever called in, sat in, played on air, spoke with me on air, or took the time to listen in.

Ramses live demo debut and interview. From left to right: myself, Sam Pea, Ty Hammy, Josh H., Steve B., Julio and Steph.
 
 Hit List live in the studio. From left to right: myself, Lennon, Joey C., Dave, Bobby J, Steve B. and Joey V.

 An average week in the studio. From left to right: Andrew of All Waves Radio, myself and Julio of Metalstorm. 

Left photo: myself and my good friend (and sometimes co-host!) Andrew. 
Right photo: the incredibly supportive and patient Steph, who was with me in the studio every week, and myself.

Last radio show. From left to right: Sara B., Melon G., Steph, Andrew, myself, Kent and Nate H.

No comments:

Post a Comment