Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Brandon Hardcore: Music For The Kids Compilation 7"


Burn Brandon Records #5. This free compilation 7" was put together by the Burn Brandon Collective in 2007. 500 copies were pressed and given away for free. As the back cover of this record so delicately puts it, "If you had to pay anything to get this record, please go back and punch the dude who sold it to you in the nose". Thankfully, my friend Blue gave me my copy, so no punching was necessary.

Featured bands are Gross National Product, Reckless Deerhunters, Small Talk Death, Machete Attack, Control de Estado and Bad Eating Habits. Scans of the cover art, insert art and label art all all included in the download. Front cover art you see here done by Scott C. Bentz, back cover design by Bob Suren.

Unfortunately on this rip I somehow ended up not recording one of the Machete Attack songs. I didn't want to wait until I had another chance to properly rip it as it could be a while, so I recorded a very rough version of it on my phone. If you are after a cleaner rip of "To Live and Die In My Head", send me an e-mail and I promise I'll get around to it... maybe.

d/l here:
Brandon Hardcore: Music For The Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment